Hello Tuesday

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Things making me smile today are...


1. Seeing children's art displayed in the home. Who needs to spend a fortune on art when this looks so good?


2. These French grain sack pillows from Etsy seller, Styled Spaces


3. Bright yellow against white. A burst of sunshine in the home. Just what the Dr ordered for winter.


4. Kate Bosworth in Calvin Klein. Sooo pretty.


6. I'm getting in the Valentine's mood - and hoping for a mug from this collection!

Images via Daniel Farmer, Styled Spaces, Apartment Therapy, Sky Showbiz & Not on the Highstreet

3 comments:

  1. those mugs are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love this list! Especially numbers 1 and 3 -- so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog and love that photo of Kate Bosworth - that dress is to-die-for! Lovely blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete